Enjoying a $2 Teen Burger

Enjoying a $2 Teen Burger at A&W thanks to the Toronto Maple Leafs

Father’s Day Has Time in a Bottle Playing in My Head

Father's Day 2019 was one of my best ever! A couple of daughters couldn't make it but sent me beautiful messages of love. My other two daughters brought dinner over, along with grandkids, a friend and his kids, and my mother came as well. Shelley was the perfect hostess for all ages, especially liked by the kids as they all played with the bunnies, chickens and goats. We all had such a good time.

Even the weather cooperated. A gorgeous day! In my opinion, I sure don't deserve to be surrounded by such beautiful people but God has other ideas and His love knows no bounds. And so all morning, as I enjoy the memories of yesterday, Jim Croce's 'Time in a Bottle' song is playing in my head.

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you
If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then
Again, I would spend them with you


Contact Gramps

Name

Email *

Message *